Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello, World!

Hey there!

I'm Lauren. I'm a hopeless beadaholic.

 It started innocently enough, when I just a young and naive teenager. One of my friends gave me a bracelet kit for my birthday.

The first one's always free.

After exhausting that kit, I went to the craft store to replenish my supply. I came for a few tubes of seed beads. I left $50 lighter with the beginnings of a new obsession.

Now, about ten years later, I not only make jewelry, I contract with bead factories to receive shipments of their overstock and closeout beads. I get about 50 kilos of beads delivered to my office in an average month, but they aren't just for me anymore. I'm a supplier now. I've moved up the chain and now ship bargain beads and jewelry supplies all over the world!

Beads are my passion and my full-time job, and I am truly grateful to be doing what I love. My store is www.BeadBoxBargains.com, but this blog doesn't exist to advertise. I'm excited to document my creations and also be a part of awesome bead soup events and generally get to know other beaders out there!

So welcome! I'm glad you stopped by. I promise to try to be interesting and funny and all that other stuff good little bloggers do. I'm excited to meet you and invite you to share in my beading adventures!

~Lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment