Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bead Soup!

It's Here!

I was out of town yesterday but came home tonight to find a wonderful surprise in the mailbox-- a beautiful bead soup from my amazing partner, Cheryl Dunham!

Cheryl let me know that her soup has arrived, too, so now I get to show off both of them! :D

The Soup I Sent

Ingredients: Sunset Agate pendant and copper-colored pewter figural flower clasp, with peach aventurine carved flower, lampwork glass rondelled, crystal cube beads, various pewter spacers, bronzite rounds, tiger iron nuggets, and freshwater pearls.

I hope Cheryl has a blast with these!

The Soup I Received


I opened the package to find everything neatly stapled together!


 Check out this gorgeous Russian serpentine pendant, and the darling angel clasp! Plus Czech glass and various gemstones.

As you can probably tell from the soup I sent, I delight in warm tones, but these cool and refreshing soup colors are inspiring! I also love the chain selections. I don't work with chain that often, so I am looking forward to playing around with it and seeing what I can come up with!  


No comments:

Post a Comment